The new Pipedrive integration (Beta)
We know how important it is to have a reliable CRM integration for our customers. That’s why we’re happy to introduce our new Pipedrive integration (currently available in Beta) to you.
With the new bidirectional Pipedrive integration, you will be able to:
- Map default and custom fields in Reply and Pipedrive
- Set up filtering rules
- Sync contacts from Reply to Pipedrive and assign them to team members
- Enable triggers for a set of events in Reply that will result in actions with deals (not just contacts) on the Pipedrive side
This means you can set up integration steps between Reply and Pipedrive that allow custom and default field mapping and filtering rules, enable triggers for a set of events that will result in actions on the Pipedrive side, etc.
To put this into perspective, here are some practical use cases you can implement right away:
1. Sync only unbounced contacts from Reply to Pipedrive. Simply create the corresponding filter on the People page, select the filter in the integration step, and launch the sync.
2. Task Completed — Record activity for the person. To do that, enable the corresponding trigger by switching on the toggle and select the required action in the drop-down list on the right.
3. Linked Clicked — Create the deal and record activity for the deal. In this case, enable the Link Clicked trigger by switching on the toggle. Select the pipeline from the drop-down list of available ones (for Create a deal) and select an action from the drop-down list of available ones (for Record activity for the deal).
4. Move the deal to the next stage when the inbox category is set as Interested. Enable the “Inbox category set: Interested” trigger by switching on the toggle and select the action from the drop-down list of available ones.
Learn more about the new Pipedrive integration.