New in Reply: Zoom Meetings, Email Warm-Up for Outlook, and more
There are so many things we are thankful for this year! But the most important one would be our incredible users 💙
So, thank you for being with us — growing, improving, learning, sharing, and making sales engagement a little more effective, one sequence at a time!
To show our love and appreciation for you, we regularly add more useful features to make your work more enjoyable and productive.
And today is no different. We’re excited to announce two much-anticipated updates in Reply:
- Integration with Zoom for frictionless appointment booking
- Support for Outlook accounts in the Email Warm-Up tool
Let’s take a closer look at each one of them (plus a few minor changes) 👇
Zoom Meetings in Reply (beta)
Since adding appointment booking to Reply earlier this year, we’ve been committed to making it as flexible and convenient as possible for all of our users. And what would be a better way to do that than adding support for the most popular video conferencing tool out there?
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re happy to announce Zoom Meetings in Reply.
Yes, you can now schedule a Zoom call with your prospects in just a few clicks using Reply’s Meetings feature.
How to book Zoom meetings with Reply:
- Connect your Zoom account to Reply (make sure to authorize Zoom and pre-approve Reply on Zoom Marketplace)
- In Settings -> Meetings tab, switch the location to Zoom and save the changes
- Generate and copy a unique link to share with your prospects
Once a prospect books a Zoom call using the link, your Google calendar will be updated and the related task will appear in Reply.
You can find a more detailed guide on how it works in this article.
Email Warm-up for Outlook
Our Email Warm-Up tool has been a huge success! We’re happy to see so many of you enjoying it and wanted to make it available to more Reply users. This includes 15% of our userbase with Outlook email accounts 😉
With this release, we’re adding support for Outlook accounts in Email Warm-Up.
Prepare your Outlook email account for effective outreach: Raise, maintain, or repair your email reputation on autopilot with Reply’s Email Warm-Up tool.
Here’s how it works:
- Connect the Outlook email account(s) you'd like to warm up to your Reply account.
- Reply will automatically start sending emails to the other users across our peer network of trusted accounts.
- As soon as your email lands in the inbox, it will be automatically opened, replied to, and marked as important. If it is caught by spam filters, the system will move it to the inbox, reply to it and mark as important, in accordance with the chosen warm-up profile settings.
- The system increases the daily number of sent emails to gradually warm up your email and without raising any red flags with the email providers.
Find more details on how it works here.
A few other improvements in Reply
As usual, we have a couple more improvements to share with you:
- Duplicate Trigger action
With this update, we’re adding an ability to duplicate Trigger actions in Reply. This will speed up the process of setting up custom workflows for our power users.
If you haven’t had a chance to try our Triggers yet, be sure to check out this article.
- Account-based settings moved to Settings
For your convenience, the Contact Handling section has been moved to the Settings page (previously it had been available within the Permissions tab, Prospect Handling section of the Team page). This will make it easier to implement account-based sales tactics in Reply, e.g., pause the sequence for all contacts from a single organization when one of them responds.
More updates coming your way soon
We hope you’ve enjoyed unpacking Reply updates with us. Take them for a spin and let us know what you think!
And while you prepare for the holidays (and work toward reaching your last quota in 2021), keep an eye open for more news from Reply team 😉
Subscribe to our blog to receive the latest updates from the world
of sales and marketing.
Stay up to date.
Thank you for your interest in Reply!