Customer Support AgentRemote
You will be the first point of contact for Reply.io clients and talent on any and all issues that may arise and will be responsible for maintaining the company’s commitment to world-class client experience, solving problems quickly and calling inappropriate parties as necessary.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Support, Head of Customer Success and the Customer Support team to ensure the experience of Reply.io clients and talent is world-class and completely smooth throughout all phases of engagements.
- Take inquiries via Intercom and other written communication channels to address all questions and problems accurately and rapidly.
- Communicate effectively with clients and address issues rapidly and fully, either on your own or by pulling in other relevant parties and seeing the problem through to its full resolution.
- Work closely with the accounting and development departments to identify the roots of potential problems and develop solutions that are sustainable and effective.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Slack.
- A truly flexible schedule
- Work from home or co-working space (paid by the company)
- No bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks
- A strong history of successful customer service and technical support experience, preferably in a team setting.
- To excel at this position, you must be energetic and proactive.
- You must be able to work without much supervision and manage your time and resources efficiently.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility in preferred working hours is a big plus.
- Knowledge in the software development field and basic experience with accounting are both strongly preferred.
- An extensive history of successful customer service over a variety of communication channels. Experience over chat and email is a must. Experience over the phone is a plus.
- An excellent ability to quickly understand Reply.io organizational structure and internal processes, and a knack for being able to quickly determine who relevant parties for a particular issue might be.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Reply.io.