AI / Data Science EngineerKyiv, Dnipro, Remote
Hi, we are Reply Team (reply.io) and we’re looking for AI \ DataScience engineer to join our team and work on some fascinating and advanced AI functionality. Since: AI is the Future.
We are a fast-growing product company (now team of 33) with a distributed fully remote team. We move fast and we like to take on new challenges and responsibilities, so if you feel like you’re up for working in the environment that’s QUITE different from typical Enterprise or IT outsourcing job.
The main requirement: you should be passionate and fanatic about programming and building new things. Programming is your work, hobby and the way to express yourself.
We are engineers that got into B2B sales world and using our programming skills to hack it. We do this by building solution that automate sales routine tasks (not CRM) and allows to find and reach out to B2B customers faster and on larger scale without actually annoying anyone.
We enjoy what we build here. Our customers love us. So you will be building stuff that people actually need and use.
- Passionate about AI and DataScience.
- Aware of latest AI libraries, API and industry trends.
- Good working knowledge in SQL language for data extraction
- Good working knowledge in a wide range of machine learning methods and algorithms for classification, regression, clustering and others
- Expert knowledge in at least one modelling language: R (advantage), Python, Matlab.
As a plus:
- Experience with C#, .NET
- Agile schedule
- Work from home, our office or co-working space
- No bureaucracy
- Unlimited vacation policy