Referral Program Terms of Service
Reply.io Referral Program Terms of Service
Last Revised: 22nd of September, 2023
Limited Time Referral Offer
LIMITED TIME ONLY. Offer valid so long as offer remains publicly posted on the Reply.io Site or Service (collectively herein, the “Site”), in the event Reply.io removes the offer, the offer will expire immediately upon removal date (“Expiration Date”). Participants acknowledge and consent that Reply.io retains the right to amend or revoke the offer at any given time, without any obligation to maintain the offer for a specific duration. To participate and become eligible for a referral bonus, you must abide by, and comply with, these terms and conditions when referring new users to the Site through the applicable referral offer.
Eligibility for Participation and Conditions
- For a referrer and referred user to qualify for the referral bonus, the referred user must:
a) Register as a new user on Reply.io;
b) Not have been introduced to Reply.io through other promotional means, or affiliate program;
c) Use the specific referral link shared by the referrer for registration;
d) Not be an employee of company, that is using Reply.io as a customer.
- Referrers will be credited with 50 data credits for each successful referral sign up, which will be visible under their ‘Refer & Earn’ section. Maximum data credits reward size is limited to 500 data credits total.
- The individual being referred will benefit from a 30% discount, automatically applied to their initial purchase.
- Once the referred individual finalizes their first purchase, the referrer will be eligible for issuing Promotional Credits, amounting to 5% of the purchase value of the referred individual. This credit can be applied to the referrer’s subsequent purchases on Reply.io.
- Promotional credits will be added to the referrer’s balance 30 days post the referred individual’s first purchase. However, this is contingent upon the referrer’s subscription remaining active at the time of credit issuance.
Restrictions and Limitations
- Referrers cannot refer individuals who are existing users of Reply.io or those who have been previously referred or sourced by other means.
- Referrers warrant that they possess the necessary rights and permissions to provide the referred individual’s personal and contact information to Reply.io. Any breach of this representation will require the referrer to indemnify and hold Reply.io harmless from any claims or damages.
Termination and Modification
Reply.io holds the right to modify or conclude the Referral Program based on its judgment. Engaging in deceptive referral practices, such as referring non-existent individuals, using multiple identities, or providing misleading information, will lead to the immediate exclusion of the referrer from the program and the revocation of any accumulated credits.
- Reply.io reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participants and may adjust or revoke credits at any time prior to or following posting and/or redemption.
- If any provision of these Referral Program Terms of Service is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in effect, and the invalid provision will be modified to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- These terms are in addition to Reply.io’s general Terms of Service, which can be found at www.reply.io/terms-of-service.