Middle/Senior .NET DeveloperKyiv, Dnipro, Remote
Hi, we are Reply Team (reply.io) and we are looking for in of Middle/Senior .NET Developer with 2+ years of experience and strong desire to learn and grow further.
We are a fast-growing product company (now team of 50+) with a distributed fully remote team. We move fast and we like to take on new challenges and responsibilities, so if you feel like you’re up for working in the environment that’s quite different from typical Enterprise or IT outsourcing job.
The main requirement: you should be passionate and fanatic about programming and building new things. Programming is your work, hobby and the way to express yourself.
We are engineers that got into B2B sales world and using our programming skills to hack it. We do this by building a solution that automates sales routine tasks (not CRM) and allows to interact with new and existing B2B customers faster and at scale.
We enjoy what we build here. Our customers love us. So you will be building stuff that people actually need and use.
- 2+ years of experience.
- OOP, OOD, Refactoring and Design Patterns.
- Understanding and following REST and SOLID principles.
Must have experience:
- C# 6 (TPL, asynchronous programming, LINQ/PLINQ)
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL, design and performance concepts)
- EntityFramework with code-first
- Unit-Testing (MS Test or NUnit)
- Git as version control system
- Amazon or Azure or Google Cloud, etc
As a plus:
- ASP.NET MVC, SignalR, WebApi 2
- MS Azure (storage, queues, workers, jobs, functions)
- Package managers, bundlers and task-tools (NPM, Yarn, Webpack)
- Agile schedule
- Work from home, our office or co-working space
- No bureaucracy
You will be part of Product Operations team and will be responsible for maintaining the application in working state, resolving issues coming from customers, implementing new small and sometimes large features that customers are requesting.
Being the part of Product Operations will be definitely the great way to learn the whole system, understand solution architecture and learn best practices by studying existing code. This position will provide an ability to work with all parts of the solution, understanding all the relationships, fix bugs and add new features in different parts of the system, do a lot of refactoring and improvements.
After working for 9-12 months in Product Operations we provide an opportunity to join Core Product team, where you will be working with our core product development team and will be mainly responsible for building new product features.