Email remains one of the main channels of contemporary marketing. With its global reach and various customization possibilities, it is the perfect choice for companies wishing to address a large number of potential consumers.
Some believe that emails are slowly losing their pace and becoming outdated, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
In reality, as many as 332 billion business or personal emails were sent or received daily in 2022, with the numbers only expected to grow in the foreseeable future.
Email marketing strategists are constantly looking for new ways to approach consumers and get their attention. They create tailored email content to target multiple customer segments using state-of-the-art tools to increase user engagement.
In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the top writing tools for an effective email campaign.
What makes an email campaign successful?
Investments in email marketing really pay off, as reports suggest that ROI reaches $36 for each dollar you spend on your campaign.
With millions of email marketing campaigns active at all times, it’s hard to differentiate your own style and find ways to stand out from the crowd.
That’s why email marketers tend to implement small but important improvements to existing campaign features. In general, modern email campaigns add value to old models through new and more convenient features.
However, there are certain best practices for effective email campaign that you simply can’t ignore:
- Audience targeting to ensure the relevance of the message. Segment your email list to create personalized emails that speak directly to the needs and interests of your subscribers.
- Compelling subject line that grabs attention, creates curiosity, and highlights the value of your email can significantly improve your open rates.
- Clear and concise message that is easy to read and well-structured. Use short paragraphs and bullet points to break up the text and make your message more engaging.
- Visuals – images, GIFs, and videos – to make your message appealing and break through the noise.
- Powerful call to action so the recipient knows what you expect them to do next. Make sure your call-to-action is clear and prominently displayed.
- Mobile optimization – use responsive design, keep your content short and to the point, and use clear and easy-to-read fonts.
Top 10 email writing tools
Since email campaigns are the backbone of most businesses’ sales and marketing efforts, it’s no wonder that so many writing tools have been invented over the years.
With the recent and rapid rise of AI, writing tools have been drastically improved, making it increasingly easier for businesses to personalize, automate, and scale their email campaigns for the best conversion rates.
Without further ado, here are our top 10 writing tools for email marketing!