Introducing AI-Powered Email Assistant, Triggers, and Team Dashboard
It’s been a while since we shared the latest batch of Reply updates with you. But it’s not because we’ve been lounging around, enjoying the first sunny days of Spring.
We’ve been hard at work, building a ton of new and exciting features (along with some major updates to the platform that we will share with you shortly 🤞).
Now, we’re happy to kick off a new updates streak with the release of our AI-powered Email Assistant, powerful Triggers, and Team Performance dashboard. 🚀
Email Assistant powered by GPT-3 (available by request)
If you can’t stand coming up with new email templates day in and day out, you’re not alone. This is by far the most tedious and time-consuming process SDRs have to deal with.
Sure, you could use the proven email templates, but are you sure your competitors don’t rely on the same scripts as well?
That is why we’re thrilled to implement the new technology created by OpenAI earlier this year — GPT-3, the third-generation language prediction model that uses deep learning to produce human-like text.
So, ladies and gents, allow me to introduce the Email Assistant powered by GPT-3 in Reply! 🥳
Now, you can generate custom, 100% human-like emails in seconds with the power of AI while focusing on personalization and value in your messages.
You will be able to create both first-step emails as well as follow-ups based on a communication thread. In the first case, you will be able to choose one of the three options.
- Improve your existing email template.
- Generate a new email using the given summary (i.e., the main message that you want to communicate).
- Generate a new email based on the given bullet points (i.e.. key ideas you’d like to communicate in the message).
As for the follow-ups, you will be able to either improve the current text or generate follow-ups based on the previous messages in the thread.
Important: The early access to the feature is available to the first 50 users on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure to reserve your spot 😉 Reach out to the support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or in-app chat.
Introducing Triggers (available in Beta)
Reply started as a sales automation tool, designed to make the SDR’s life a little easier by streamlining routine activities that add no value. That is why we’re now excited to launch a brand new automation feature in Reply - Triggers.
With this update, we lay the foundation for a powerful tool that will make Reply sequences conditional and automate useful business cases for SDRs, e.g., lead routing and handling mundane tasks like removing non-responsive contacts from sequence or targeting prospects with tailored sequences based on their engagement level (i.e. opens, replies, clicks, etc.)
This feature offers an opportunity to set triggers and perform actions according to the given conditions. This means that once a trigger event happens in Reply, the corresponding action will be performed automatically based on the specified requirements.
For example, here is what you can do with Triggers in Reply:
- Make your sequences conditional, for example, once a contact clicked on a link or opened an email a certain number of times, you can move the contact to a specific step in a sequence.
- Assign a newly created contact to the specific owner (for example, based on the company size or location).
- Add a newly created contact to a specific list based on any contact field.
- Remove a contact from the sequence if they responded, bounced, or opted out.
- Mark the contact as finished once a call is logged.
- And a lot more!
And that’s only the beginning — we will be building on this feature to eventually take over all manual tasks and help you focus on value-generating, meaningful activities instead.
Ready to explore the new Reply features? Sign in to your account or create a new one
Team Performance dashboard
If you’ve been following our recent updates for a while, you should know that we’ve been invested in offering more ways to measure and monitor various activities within your Reply account — take Tasks dashboard and Calls dashboard for example.
Right now, we’re happy to introduce the Team Performance dashboard to get actionable insights into your team's performance at a glance.
This is a place for supervisors and operation managers to get a general overview of your team’s performance. The dashboard offers in-depth reports across a number of metrics that are associated with SDR team KPIs including:
- Meetings booked and touchpoints overview featuring the total number of booked and scheduled meetings, sequenced contacts, the meeting conversion rate, total touches per contact (both automatic and manual), as well as an average response time;
- Replies breakdown analysis by team members including the total number of responses per team member, the percentage of Interested and Not interested responses, as well as the percentages for categories such as Not now, Do not contact, Forwarded, Unsorted.
There’s one more improvement to the analytics dashboards in Reply: you can now filter out and view the data for a custom period of time.
In the coming weeks, the new meeting booking service from Reply will be rolled out, so stay tuned!
If you want to learn more about the Team Performance dashboard, see this article.
That’s a wrap… for now
Now that you know what’s been cooking for the past few weeks here at Reply, you can go ahead and take the listed features for a spin.
In case you’ve missed our previous updates, check out the titles below.
- New in Reply: HubSpot Integration, Tasks Dashboard, and More
- Calls dashboard, Salesforce sync, and other Reply improvements
- Reply adds a record number of engagement channels
In the meantime, there’s a new release underway that we can’t wait to share with you! So stay tuned for more Reply updates. 😉
Subscribe to our blog to receive the latest updates from the world of sales and marketing.
Stay up to date.
Thank you for your interest in Reply!